Client Champion – Senior Disability Support Worker
Part-Time, 22.8 hours per week
PALS is a not-for-profit organization committed to providing services which supports individuals with a disability to participate fully in our community. This is achieved by offering client directed independent living programs, supported and independent accommodation services, employment options and training.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about supporting clients to achieve their goals and increase their independence. The role involves applying practical skills and experience to support clients in shared accommodation to improve their practical living skills, provide high quality care and assist them to engage with the greater community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement and review individualised support plans.
- Act as the primary organisational contact/expert for each client in the facility.
- Develop strong relationships with key stake holders
- Work as a skilled resource to fellow team members providing guidance.
- Document clear and concise records
- Work in close collaboration with the Team Leader and support staff to ensure positive client outcomes
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in working with people with a disability/ relevant human services industry
- Sound knowledge of and experience in coordinating with local services
- Capacity to relate to people from differing cultural backgrounds
- Well-developed understanding of work health and safety practices
- Certificate IV in Mental Health/Disability Services
- Australian Federal Police Check, WWCC, driver’s license and current first aid certificate
If you meet the above criteria please forward your application letter and resume to
To obtain a position description please contact
Disability Support Worker
Yarrawonga, Cobram, Numurkah and Mooroopna
Providing All Living Supports (PALS) Inc is a not-for-profit organization committed to providing services which support individuals living with a disability to participate fully in their communities.
We are currently seeking experienced disability support workers for casual positions within our organization.
We would prefer formal qualifications in Disability or Community Services (Certificate IV) or its equivalent but will consider experienced individuals along with a current First Aid certificate (Level2), Police checks and Drivers Licence. The role involves working shifts, weekends and sleepovers.
Forward applications and requests for a position description to