Disability Support Worker
Yarrawonga, Cobram, Numurkah and Mooroopna
Providing All Living Supports (PALS) Inc is a not-for-profit organization committed to providing services which support individuals living with a disability to participate fully in their communities.
We are currently seeking experienced disability support workers for casual positions within our organization.
We would prefer formal qualifications in Disability or Community Services (Certificate IV) or its equivalent but will consider experienced individuals along with a current First Aid certificate (Level2), Police checks and Drivers Licence. The role involves working shifts, weekends and sleepovers.
Forward applications and requests for a position description to
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to implement an innovative workforce project in the human service sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has managed either human service, workforce, human resource or change management projects and would like to use their great skills in a regional environment.
The role is fixed-term (but could be extended).
- Deliver the project outcomes
- Develop and implement the project plan within the agreed timeframes and budget
- Develop a change management and communication plan
- Identify and manage project risks, constraints and dependencies
- Deliver high quality project reports
- Establish and maintain high stakeholder engagement and relationships
- Support the Project Steering Group
Who we are looking for:
To be a suitable candidate you must have:
- Demonstrated experience managing either human service, human resource or change management projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communication
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Sound leadership and team skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- A tertiary qualification
We are a strong and dedicated team, passionate about making a difference for people with disabilities in regional Victoria. We are proud of our achievements and see an exciting future ahead. We are driven by our mission and values. If you believe you are a great fit for us and want to make a difference then please apply.
Co-ordinate, strengthen and improve services which connect people to their community
A fully inclusive community where all people achieve their potential