PALS Inc has over 20 years experience in the disability sector and aims to provide top quality service to our clients enabling them to achieve the quality of life they deserve.
We cater not only to people with a disability but also to those who have a need for professional care and/or assistance to remain in their community.
Our tailor made and individualised services mean that we are able to accommodate for people from all walks of life.
Our history is a strong part of who we are, as PALS Inc is an amalgamation of three separate organisations. This combination of knowledge, experience and expertise in assisting individuals has meant that PALS Inc is able to provide top quality to meet our clients’ needs.
Mission and Vision
That people with a disability, within our sphere of influence, will receive the professional care and assistance they need.
PALS Inc aims to provide relevant services to people with a disability by:
- Supporting people with disabilities to develop skills to live as independently as possible.
- Providing accommodation options and an educational and occupational base for people with disabilities.
- Including people with a disability in decision making areas of the organisation, providing information and advocacy where needed and promoting choice.
- Responding to peoples changing needs in a flexible and responsive manner that involves the person and their support networks.
- Delivering quality services and providing skilled support staff to assist people in achieving their goals.
History at a Glance
PALS Inc is an amalgamation of Northern Disability Services Inc, Cobram Gateway Services Inc and NOVAS Inc, which occurred in 2010. Each organisation recognised that amalgamation would result in an expanded single organisation which would be better able to meet current and future clients’ needs.
PALS Inc operates within the statutes of the State Disability Act and the Disability Service Standards stemming from it. It also complies with the requirements of Local, State, and Commonwealth Governments. PALS Inc is a registered service provider with the Victorian Government. It holds Charitable Institution and Public Benevolent status, and is governed by a volunteer board.
2013/2014 Annual Report
Please click the link below to see the most recent Annual Report.